ProCamp soccer camp Zeist
Playing football in the Dutch lion’s cave. The home basis of the Dutch national football team
See the dates of this football camp belowFor a video impression! click here
Age categories 8-10. 10-13 and 13-15
Each age category will allow a maximum of 35 players to sign up. 10 or 13 year old participants can choose one of the groups.
Zeist – Sports centre KNVB is the home base of the Dutch national football teams and the place where many professional football players train on one of the many beautiful pitches. If the weather is bad, there is an indoor hall as large as a football pitch! Here you can play football like the best! The location where you sleep offers you a lot of things, for example: volleyball, funfootball, tabletennis, pool and there is even an open sky cinema. You have no time to get bored!
You will sleep in rooms with a maximum of 7/8 players. The toilet and showers are shared. Accomodations are big and the rooms have plenty of space. You are surrounded by woods and playing ground.
The training pitches are just around the corner. Only one minute walk.
Costs are €445,00 this is inclusive:
1) Professional training twice a day for 5 days
2) High players/coaches ratio
3) Meeting and learning from by ProCamp invited (ex-)professionals
4) Directions to improve own qualities
5) Diploma/certificate with evaluation by coach
6) 1 Procamp soccer dress (shirt,shorts and socks
7) Participating in the super cool activities when we’re not playing football. Like the swimming pool or beach in the neighborhood or other games (dependant on weather and age)
8) 6 days/5 nights full, all-inclusive, treatment
9) Participation in the evening program
10) 24H support from our staff, on and off the pitch
Whatever your position, everything necessary to improve your technique will come up:
- Huge improvement on ball handling skills. The ball will be your friend.
- Learned many, many new feint moves. There are more than 150!
- Improved your ball placing skill. How do you deliver it where you want.
- A much faster pace in ball handling.
- Recognition of in-game moments
- Even better vision of the game
- And even keepers will have to move their hands constantly
You will make new international friends easily and have a lot of fun with the activities organized after training.
At the end of the week you have learned a lot of new things and many stories to tell at home. That’s for sure!
8 WEEKS IN A ROW FROM SUNDAY TILL FRIDAY
Starting at the 7 of July and ending at the 30 of August
For more information, booking&reservations please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0031 (0)72 8448995. ProCamp would be happy to answer any questions you might have.